Import Sales Databy Jupical Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://jupical.com/
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1055|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Import Sales Data
Import Sales Data from CSV or XLS with Different columns.
This module has been tested in Community, enterprise Version 14 only.
Highlights Of The Application
- Import sales Data from CSV or XLS with different options.
- Feature to create new sales orders or update existing sales orders
- Feature to create new sales order lines or update existing sales order line
- Feature to import attachment from URL to link with sale order
- Feature to import data using background process
- Feature to notify user when import process done
- Added History Table To Track import process time, failed rows etc.
Complete process for configuration and functionality explained below.
After installation, go to Sales, here you will see one menu Import. By using this menu, you can import sales orders and also can see imported orders track record
To import sales data, click on Import >> Import Orders, on click Import Orders, you will see one wizard will open. Here you can upload file and configure different options
Fill details and click on Import button to import sales orders. When you click on Import button it will create one track record to check import process progress.
As import process run in background, so when process over. It will automatically notify to user to check result. Also it create history track record to analyse import process. it includes import time duration, failed rows track record etc.
This is the file format structure
Technical Help & Support
We offer free support of 1 hour if you are facing any issue with installation or setup. We make assure you are settting up with correct envirnment that our application support. We always welcome new changes/request be launch on the next revision of the applicaiton.
Hire Odoo Developers
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.