Product Packages Developmentby Jupical Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.jupical.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
• Manufacturing (mrp)
|Lines of code||273|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
Generate product packaging automatically
Application to generate product packages automatically for transfer order based on given number of packages
This module has been tested in enterprise & community version 14 only.
Watch On Youtube
Highlights Of The Application
- Dislpay Sale Order and Sale Order Line reference in manufacturing order if production order is created from sale order.
- Display number of packages (in production order) to be generated for transfer order.
- Display number of packages (in sale order line form) to be generated for transfer order.
- Generation of number of product packages for transfer order. This feature applicable if manufacturing order is created from sale order and on click MARK AS DONE button, the number of packages automatically generated for transfer order.
Complete process for configuration and functionality explained below.
After installation, go to Inventory >> Configuration >> Settings, in that activate Product Packagings option from Product Catalog section.
To see the manufacturing and Replenish on Order (MTO) Route in Product ,need to configure the Multi-Step Routes ,for that Go to the Inventory >> Configuration >> Settings >> Warehouse >> Multi-step Routes option.
Then after, create product with following configuration. 1) Product must be Storable Product and update onhand quantity, 2) Add different variants and update quantity for the variants, 3) Set Manufacture and Make To Order checked (To generate manufacturing order from sale order)
Now configure different variants. Update on hand quantity and add packaging options. You can use this option in sale order line form to select package according to quantity.
To create manufacturing order from sale order, then set BOM for the product.
Now go to Sales and create sale order with configured product and fill quantity and select package. You can see there, automatically calculate number of packages to be generated for this product.
Now click on Confirm button, to create manufacturing order.
You can see one transfer order generated.
Now go to manufacturing order, you can see one manufacturing order generated. Here you can see Sale Order and Sale Order Line reference and number of packages.
Now, produce items
Then after, click on Mark as Done, to fill transfer order with product packages and done quantity.
You can see transfer order product reserved with quantity and automatically filled quantity to each generated package
You can see packages generated with auto filled done quantity
|Do you need support on module? Please, Write us at email@example.com|
|Connect with us|
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.