Loan Change Terms Installmentby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Website (website)
Customer and Supplier Loan Management (3077 lines of code)
|Lines of code||3417|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Loan Installments Term Changes
Loan Modifications on Loan Term Changes
Change Loan Duration / Loan Interest Rate / Loan Installment Next Start Date
This app allows your loan team to do changes on loan terms for running loans of your customer / supplier / partner loans. Basically it allows you do loan modification for the Duration of loan, interest rate of loan and loan installment next start date.
- Allow the loan team to change loan terms during the running time of loan.
- You can only changes three parameter as loan modification as listed below:
- Loan Duration (Months)
- Loan Interest Rate
- Loan Next Installment Start Date
- System keeps the history of your loan changes on loan terms as a history record and shows it in the history tab.
- Loan Duration (Months) Change -> When the loan team changes duration then the system will recompute all the remaining loan installments (not paid) and compute loan installments with new duration.
- Loan Interest Rate -> When the loan team changes interest rate then the system will recompute all the remaining loan installments (not paid) and compute loan installments with new interest rate.
- Loan Next Installment Start Date -> When the loan team changes the next installment start date then the system will recompute all the remaining loan installments (not paid) and compute loan installments and start them with new next installment start date so all the installments will follow that start date and recompute its start and end accordingly.
- Allow you to change loan terms multiple times for the same loan and keeping history.
- Sometimes the system has to remove/delete loan installment (for e.g in case if you reduce duration) in such case the system does not delete it permanently instead of that system archive it.
- Note: System will never touch on loan term changes for all the installments which have been paid already so the system will skip it during recomputation.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video. If you have any questions you can contact us by email.
Configure Loan Type
- Checked "Allow to Change Term ?" to allow loan's Installments Update after Disbursed
Change Loan Terms
Allow Change Loan terms after Disbursed Loan
Allowed to Update Loan Next Installment Start Date
Allow to Update Next Installment Start From & Duration
Allow to Update Interest Rate
Allow to Update Next Installment Start From , Duration & Interest Rate
Loan Term Change History
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.