MRP Availability Checkby OpenValue http://www.openvalue.cloud
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||241|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
BOM AVAILABILITY CHECK
The purpose of the “Bom Availability Check” tool is to check the feasibility of a production quantity based on the projected stock availability at all level of the Bill of Materials.
The tool consists of two main parts:
· BOM explosion
· Availability Check
· Finished product
· Its bill of materials
· The production warehouse
· Requested production quantity
BOM Explosion section
BOM is exploded till the final level and the requested quantity for all the components is calculated.
For each component, its main manufacturing attributes are provided:
· Product Type, to distinguish between storable products and consumables and serviced
· Make product, so its procurement is achieved internally by performing a production order
· Buy product, so a purchase order has to be created for its procurement
· Make to Order logistic model, so a requirement triggers its procurement
· Reorder point replenishment model, so the procurement is triggers when its stock falls below a defined threshold
· Manufacturing lead time from the product master data
· Purchase lead time from the vendor pricelist: a hierarchical sequence is taken into account to select the proper supplier pricelist, i.e. the pricelist for product variant and validity period are selected with the highest priority
Availability Check Result section
All components requirements are summarized, i.e. components in different BoM level are listed in only one row with all its requirements summarized. The storable products are reported only.
For each item the following stock quantities are provided for the selected location (its children are taken into account also):
· Requested Quantity based on BOM explosion
· On hand Quantity
· Available Quantity, i.e. the projected stock quantity
· Incoming Quantity, i.e. all incoming goods movement in the selected location are summarized
· Outgoing Quantity, i.e. all issue goods movements from the selected location are taken into account
· Forecast Quantity, achieved as available quantity minus requested quantity
Two printouts are available also:
· BoM Explosion report
· Availability Check report
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software. You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.