MRP Package Propagationby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Inventory (stock)
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||205|
MRP Package Propagation
Allow to propagate a package from a component to a finished product.
This is useful for instance if you want to keep the box of one of the component (which could have already a label stuck on it) for your finished product.
- the component quantity has to be 1 unit
- the manufacturing order has to produce exactly the BoM quantity
This is to ensure we get only one package reserved for the given component.
This is an alpha version, the data model and design can change at any time without warning. Only for development or testing purpose, do not use in production. More details on development status
Table of contents
On the BoM:
- enable the option “Package Propagation”
- flag one of the BoM line with “Propagate Package”
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.