Odoo Debrandingby Hilar AK https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilar-ak/
|Lines of code||575|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
Odoo Debranding is a tool to remove the odoo promotions and links and replace it with your custom details. Dialogues, popup windows, social icons, footer, header and all related stuff can be changed with your company data. You should fill the fields under general settings to complete the configurations. This will update the following details.
- Warning Dialogues
- Error Dialogues
- Front-end footers
- Backend pages
- Company Logo
- Database selector Page
- Database manager page
- Page title
- Front-end and Back-end debranding
- Admin can check the error and warning message from debrand settings
- Removes odoo promotional links
- Removes odoo promotional tabs from settings
After instllation of this module,
you have to fill the details under
general settings -> odoo-debrand
Odoo Debranding uses
- PYTHON - Models
- XML - Views
- HTML - UI
- Twitter Bootstrap - UI
- backbone.js - Views
Install the odoo and dependency modules defined in manifest. After installation you can configure details under general settings.
Recommends only for community version, Not tested for enterprise or other editions!
- Hilar AK email@example.com
- GitHub issues
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.