Odoo Advanced Searchby Synodica Solutions Pvt. Ltd. https://synodica.com
|Lines of code||560|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 15.0|
Odoo Advance Search | Quick Search
This application will help you to filter quickly and easily on list/tree view.
- Quick search section over all list/tree view.
- Apply immediately when you hit Enter or focus out from any quick search fields.
- Perform multiple search queries over Many2one fields. (Ex.: Customer is Gemini Furniture or Lumber Inc)
- Date range filter for date and datetime type of fields. Filters can work with the group by.
Quick Search Section
Range Filter with Numerical fields
Filter with normal field (Ex. Character field)
Date range filter with the quick search
Many2one filter and search suggestion on Many2one
Quick filter over selection fields (Ex. Status)
Quick search fields working with the Group By.
Help and Support
Feel free to contact us, if you need any help with your Odoo integration or additional features.
Website Contact Us
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Appear in Many2one and Many2many?
I need to know if quick search is appear also when user search on data from "Search More" at Many2one & Many2many?
How does this work with number fields? Can it work with greater than, less than, and range?
Re: Number fields
Yes, Now number fields work with greater than, less than and range.