Age of Automation
ODOO Salesforce Connector
Odoo is an Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) system which includes CRM, Inventory, Warehouse etc. Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management service and also provides enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development. Odoo integration with Salesforce makes it easy to sync the data in Apps i.e Contacts, Calendar Events, Tasks, Leads, Opportunities, Products and Orders both ways.
Odoo and Salesforce Connector for all data synchronization
Import & Export all Contacts to and fro Odoo and Salesforce
Import & Export all Calendar Events to and fro Odoo and Salesforce
Import & Export all Tasks to and fro Odoo and Salesforce
Import & Export all Leads to and fro Odoo and Salesforce
Import & Export all Opportunties to and fro Odoo and Salesforce
Import & Export all Products to and fro Odoo and Salesforce
Import Orders from Salesforce to Odoo
- Download ODOO Salesforce Connector module and place into addons directory
- Restart Odoo server / service
- Open setting, activate Developer Mode
- Go to Apps
- Update Apps List from top menu
- Search the Salesforce and install it
- Happy to use Salesforce
How Its Work
- Login to Salesforce Account
- Go to Salesforce Setup Setting
- Expand the Apps
- Click to App Manager
- Click to New Connected App
- Filled out all required fields
- Redirect URI must be follow given pattern i.e http://[your-domain.com]/salesforce_success
- Select the permissions including Perform requests at any time.
- Click to Save button
- An application is created successfully
- Collect the required parameter information i.e Consumer Key (Client ID) and Consumer Secret (Client Secret) and Callback URL (Redirect URI)
- Install Salesforce Module
- From left menu open Salesforce Module
- Fill in the Salesforce credentials
- Click on Connect button
- It will open an authorization page
- After authentication, it will redirect to Redirect-URI(ODOO page).
- Select Specific option(s)
- Adjust datetime filter
- Click the Sync button
- View All Import records information
- View All Export records information
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.