Stock Reservation on Sales Flowby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||508|
|License||See License tab|
|Versions||17.0 11.0 13.0 16.0 15.0 12.0 14.0|
Stock Reservation on Sales Order Flow
Product Stock Reservation in Odoo
Sales Order with Stock Reservation
Product Reservation | Reserve Product for Sales
- Allow sales users to create a product stock reservation from sales quotation form.
- Allow you to create and manage sales order with stock reservation for products on sales order form view.
- Product reservation feature on sales order form view.
- Allow sales users to unreserve stock once the customer confirms the order.
- Email notification to stock users during reservation from sales quote time.
- Allow users to choose which product(s) from the sales quotation line sales users want to reserve.
- Allow users to choose how much quantity of product from quotation they want to reserve.
- Allow you to view and manage stock reservation records and pivot tables for reservations.
- Allow you to see the complete history of stock reservation on the sales order form.
- Reservation Stock Location data created by our system which will allow the system to reserve stock/product under that reservation location.
- Create a unique sequence number of reservations record.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
- Reserved Products
Product On hand and Forcecasted Quantity before Reservation Apply
You can see product quantity before reservation on buttons (Odoo Standard Buttons)
Quotation / Sales Form [Odoo Standard]
Create Stock Reservation button : When click Create Stock Reservation button, it will open a popup to select the product(s) to reserve.
Apply Stock Reservation Checkbox : If Apply Stock Reservation is ticked then you can make a reservation for the product.
Create Stock Reservation Wizard
Email Notification selection : Email Notification will send email for selected users.
Sale Order Line Tab : In the Sale Order Line, add product(s) to be reserved.
Show Reserved Stock Smart Button on Sales Form
Reserved Stock Button : You can view all reserved stock from sale order by clicking on the button.
Created Stock Reservation Record
You can view all created reservation records in the list view.
Product Forecasted Quantity after Stock Reservation
You can view product quantity after reservation from sales order.
Email Notification to Users
Email notification to stock users selected on wizard.
Stock Reservation Tab : Reservation History on Sales Quotations.
Cancel Stock Reservation Button
Cancel Stock Reservation Button : When click to Cancel Stock Reservation Button will release a product which is already reserved at time of quotation.
Product Forecasted Quantity after Release (Odoo Standard Product Buttons)
Quantities are released in stock after release reservation.
Delivery Order (Odoo Standard) after Stock Release
On delivery time quantities are available for that sales order.
Reservation Stock Location (Odoo Standard Location Form View)
Reserved Products Menu under Inventory
Reservation Records Pivot View
Reservation Records Bar Chart View
Reservation Records Line Chart View
Reservation Records Pie Chart View
Location - Is Stock Location Reservation
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.