Odoo Website eGHL Payment Gateway
(Tested Odoo 14)
eGHL Payment Gateway is available in ODOO to making a payment processing easier
Why ODOO Website eGHL Payment Gateway?
eGHL is a service to help merchant to sell on-line and expand rapidly to South-East Asia market. Payment Gateway provides a web interface that allows integration with Merchant System which would like to accept on-line payment by 3D and non-3D credit card, direct debit and e-Wallet payments.
Customers/Guest Users Features
- Accept/Pay payment from anywhere any time.
- Responsive web design payment page for on-line buyer to checkout
- Secure 1-click payment using credit/debit card
eGHL Merchant Features
- Merchant can login to control panel to track payment status
- Scheduled report on daily/weekly/monthly basis to update merchant via email
- Server-to-server Notification to ensure no missing status update
Odoo Admin Features
- Administration can update payment status.
- Administration can any time switch over from Test environment to Production environment and vise versa.
- Administration can easily enable/disable eGHL payment method.
Installation & Configuration
1.) Install Module
Install the eGHL Payment Acquirer module.
2.) Obtain Merchant ID and Merchant Password
You have to fill contact us form in e-ghl.com as a sandbox user. Later you'll receive an credentials on registered email address.
We need Merchant ID and Merchant Password that we obtain from eGHL email.
3.) Enter your Merchant ID and Merchant Password
In Odoo navigate to Invoicing or Account menu » Payment Acquirers » Select eGHL Payment » Click on Configure button.
Enter your Merchant ID and Merchant Password as well as set your environment preferences.
E-Commerce Payment Work-flow
1.) Select eGHL Payment Method
2.) Enter Payment Details
3.) Order Confirmation
ODOO Admin Panel (Payment Transaction)
1.) Sale Order
2.) Sale Order Details
3.) Transaction Details
Help & Support
Any type of issue related to this module, any queries contact us.
Odoo Technical Help, Support, Request any features give us the opportunity to service you better and improve our solution on a continuous basis.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.