Openpay Payment Acquirer
This application will help you to get payment from customer on Ecommerce or portal payment using Openpay Payment Acquirer.
- Receive payments with debit and credit card using Openpay.
- Receive payments with cash at convenience stores affiliated with the Paynet Network
- Accept national and international customers.
- Two options for receive payments. Redirect in Openpay website or can pay from Odoo.
Openpay Payment option in Payment Acquirer section
Setup Openpay Payment Gateway
Openpay Payment option in Odoo eCommerce | Redirect option
Redirect in Openpay for process payment
Payment successful with order confirmation
Payment Transation associated with order
Openpay Payment option in Odoo eCommerce | Payment from Odoo
Invoice Portal Payment using Openpay
Invoice status update on successful payment
Order Portal Payment using Openpay
Order status update on successful payment
Help and Support
Feel free to contact us, if you need any help with your Odoo integration or additional features.
Website Contact Us
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.