PayPal Payflow Payment Gatewayby Forfens Tech
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||479|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Odoo E-Commerce PayPal Payflow Payment Gateway
(Tested Odoo 14)
PayPal Payflow Payment Gateway is available in ODOO to making a payment processing easier
Why ODOO Website PayPal Payflow Payment Gateway?
PayPal Payflow Gateway is PayPal's secure and open payment gateway. Using the Payflow Gateway APIs, merchants can process debit and credit card payments. Merchants who want total control over the checkout experience can host their own checkout pages and send transactions to PayPal using the open Payflow Gateway API or choose to have PayPal host the checkout pages and manage security for sales and authorizations.
Customers/Guest Users Features
- Accept/Pay payment from anywhere any time.
- Customers/Guest Users no longer redirect to any other site for enter payment details. All Payment procedures will be done on your site.
- It'll supports Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Discover card.
- In order of payment information, the customers/guest users web browser encrypts the payment information to be sent between the browser and the merchant webserver. In between, this may be done via SSL encryption. So manage better security management at the time of card verification.
- Administration can modify payment status.
- Administration can any time switch over from Test environment to Production environment and vise versa.
- Administration can easily enable/disable PayPal Payflow payment method.
Installation & Configuration
1.) Install Module
Install the PayPal Payflow Payment Acquirer module.
2.) Obtain PayPal Payflow Credentials
You have to create an account in manager.paypal.com. Later you'll update Test mode to the Live mode.
After created an account, you will get Partner, Merchant Login, User, and Password.
3.) Configure PayPal Payflow Payment Gateway
In Odoo navigate to Website menu » Configuration » Payment Acquirer » Select PayPal Payflow » Click on Configure/Activate button.
Enter your Partner, Merchant Login, User, and Password as well as set your environment preferences.
E-Commerce Payment Workflow
1.) Select PayPal Payflow Payment Method
2.) Enter Card Details
If Invalid Card Details PayPal Payflow Response Message
3.) Order Confirmation
ODOO Admin Panel (Payment Transaction)
1.) Sale Order Details
2.) Transaction Details
Help & Support
Any type of issue related to this module, any doubt, any queries contact us.
Odoo Technical Help, Support, Request any features give us the opportunity to service you better and improve our solution on a continuous basis.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.