|Lines of code||366|
Checkout with Tazapay
Tazapay is a very useful Odoo module that allows your webstore to provide multiple localised payment methods for your buyers during checkout.
Global Coverage in a Single PluginOur payment rails cover over 173 countries, no buyer will be left behind when you integrate your store with our solution.
Unlock Local Currency Collection Where your Buyers AreWe provide multiple localised payment methods to your customers in over 70 major markets to ensure that they never lose familiarity during the whole payment journey.
Enjoy a Higher Success Rate During CheckoutBy offering multiple payment methods, your customers can always opt for alternatives to should one method fail during checkout.
Gain a Competitive Edge InternationallyOur low platform fees and FX rates will ensure that you and your customers get the best rates for any online purchases.
- Offer multiple international payment methods on your checkout page from buyers in over 173 countries.
- Enable customers to pay with local methods in over 70 major markets.
- Low-cost secured payments for buyers and sellers at best in class FX rates.
- Wide variety of payment methods accepted: Bank Redirect, QR Codes, Local Bank Transfers, eWallets, Mastercard, VISA, Voucher payments and more.
- Fully compliant with local and international regulations, all relevant trade documents are provided. .
How do payments via Tazapay work?
- After installing Tazapayâs app, you will be given options to enable or disable payment options for your buyers. Payment methods will vary by country depending on where your buyer is located.
- When your buyer checks out with Tazapay, they will be redirected to Tazapayâs checkout page, where we will show multiple payment options based on your buyerâs country.
- The buyer makes their payment as instructed in their chosen method, and then they will receive a notification if the payment is successful.
- As a seller, you can choose to receive your payment either in your own local currency or in USD, which will be directly deposited into your local bank account.
How to Install Tazapay's Odoo App?
Read our step-by-step guide on our FAQ, how do I install Tazapay's Odoo Module.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.