Document Management System for All Usersby Omax Informatics https://www.omaxinformatics.com
|Lines of code||380|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Document Management System for Backend,Portal and Public users
This application allows user to share and download Attachment Documents to other users/Vendors/Customers.
- We can add attachments in the system but there is no way to share with others
- There is no menu where we can see all the attached documents all together.
- User can share Attached document with other user from the Attachment section of every record
- Internal Users can see his all Attachments in one menu and download Document
- Internal Users can see Attachment which are shared by him to to other users in separate menu and can download Document
- Internal Users can see shared Attachment by other users in separate menu and can download Document
- Portal and Public User can see Shared attachment in portal under respected category of that document and can download it.
- Once Attachment is shared or removed to the user then Email notification will be send to the respected user.
- Company can Restrict users to share other user's documents
- Please check below screenshots and Video
How It Works
Share Document from any Record
Edit and Share with other user
User will receive Email notification.
User can see shared document on portal
User can see document details and download shared document
Sharing removal notification
Internal users can see their Own Attachments
Attachments shared by User
Attachments which are shared with User
User can only Download Shared Attachment
Configuraiton to Restirct to share others documents
User will be restricted to share Other user's documents based on above configuration
Thank you for visiting
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.