POS Edit Order Lineby Ooops https://github.com/OCA/pos , Cetmix https://github.com/OCA/pos , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/pos
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||323|
POS Edit Order Line
This module adds a button “Edit order lines” in main POS interface to allow an easier UX for cashier when editing product price, qty and discount.
On button click, a popup with order lines allows user to input a clear value for each field, instead of having to use the default process of selecting which field to edit, which is not very intuitive and error-prone.
Table of contents
Select PoS > configuration > enable flag “Allow Edit Order Line” To improve usability when there are more than 3 order lines, we suggest activating the “Large scrollbars” POS setting.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Ooops404 <https://www.ooops404.com/>
- Cetmix <https://cetmix.com/>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/pos project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.