Kopokopo MPESA - POS Payment Gatewayby Optima ICT Services LTD http://www.optima.co.ke
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
KOPOKOPO Base Module (489 lines of code)
|Lines of code||1103|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0|
KOPOKOPO Mobile Money (Safaricom M-PESA) Payment Gateway for Odoo Point of sale (POS)
This App will integrate Kopokopo Mobile Money payment platform with Odoo Point of Sale so that you can accept MPESA payments from your customers and validate orders at any of your POS.
Kopokopo is a mobile money agent for merchants in emerging markets especially in Africa. They have partnered with major mobile money operators such as Safaricom M-PESA to offer a cross-platform solution with value-added services for merchants who wish to receive payment from their customer via mobile money technology.
This App will therefore extend Kopokopo merchant services platform to Odoo Point of Sale and ensure that your customers can conveniently and securely pay for your goods and services
TRY IT NOW
POS MPESA Payment
Configure Credentials:- Username, Password and API Key
Received Mobile Money Transactions
Sample Reports:- Bar Graphs, Line Graphs & Pie Charts
Odoo Support Services
For bug reporting and fixing, enjoy our odoo support and development services from experienced team in Kenya
We are a highly qualified team of well-rounded software engineers and applications systems integrators specialised in open source ERP solutions for SMEs all over the world
This Module is a standard Odoo Module. Once you purchase it, please follow the following steps to install it:
- A download link will appear on the module description page.
- You need to extract the downloaded file into Odoo 'addons' directory where all other modules are kept.
- You then need to click on Updates Apps list for the new module to appear on the list of Apps.
- Then you click on Install and wait for it to finish
- Refer to Module Description for configuration
Please refer to Module Description page for illustrated steps on how to configure this module
- Fully Supports Odoo Version 14.0 Community and Enterprise Editions
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.