POS Session Reportby Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd. https://store.webkul.com/Odoo-POS-Session-Report.html
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||647|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 13.0 v 11.0|
POS Session Report
Print your Session Summary using our POS Session Report Module. This module allows you to print or send POS Session Summary via email. This session summary contains details like basic session details, statement summary, statement details, order summary, product sale details etc.
- Seller can print Point Of Sale Session Summary from backend as well as from running POS Session.
- User can send Point Of Sale Session Summary via emai.
- Seller can print Session Summary in both Xml Recipt (POSBOX) or pdf format in POS Session depending upon backend POS Configuration.
- No complex configuration required.
- Session Summary contains following details:
- Session Basic Details like Responsible, Point of Sale , Opening Date, Closing Date, Total Sale etc.
- Complete Statement Summary.
- Statement Details.
- POS Order Details.
- Product Summary.
Help and Support
Get Immediate support for any of your query
You will get 90 days free support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issue related to this module.
Write a mail to us:email@example.com
Any queries or want any extra features? Just drop a mail to our support.
Get in touch with our Expert:https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
Have any technical queries, want extra features, or anything else? Our team is here to answer all your questions. Just Raise A Support Ticket.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.