Odoo Microsoft Teams Office 365 Virtual Meetings Integrationby Pragmatic TechSoft Pvt Ltd. http://www.pragtech.co.in
|Lines of code||511|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
Odoo Microsoft Teams Office 365 Virtual Meetings Integration Connector
Our Pricing includes User Manual, 90 Days Support (Monday-Friday 10am to 7pm IST) and One time Setup
We support for English / French / Spanish at an additional cost
|Supported Odoo versions & platforms|
Works & tested on standard installations of Odoo with no third party apps
Free support only for odoo installations with no third party apps
Paid support availaible for Odoo installations with third party apps.
This app adds the feature of creating an Odoo meeting with Microsoft Teams Office 365 Meetings as a mode of meeting in Odoo Calendar. This app also adds the feature of joining Online Microsoft Teams Meetings directly from Odoo. A meeting in Odoo will automatically be linked into Microsoft Teams. A convenient way to work with virtual teams. Now you do not need to separately sign in to Microsoft Teams Meetings. Everything happens through Odoo. It is completely secure. You can work with paid accounts of Microsoft Teams Office 365 accounts.
How It Works?
- Create an account in Office 365 Microsoft Teams if you don't have one.
- Get the client id and key details from Microsoft App Registration Portal.
- Configure the company Office 365 Microsoft Teams Account Details inside Odoo.
- Create a meeting in the Odoo Calendar.
- Generate the Microsoft Teams Meeting by selecting Subject. Add Microsoft Teams Meet by Starting Date and End date.
- Save the meeting.
- The meeting shows up along with the Join Microsoft Teams meetings link in the Odoo calendar.
- Connect to Microsoft Meetings directly from Odoo.
- Odoo users can receive the Meet invitation link by email for any (attendees)contacts in their Odoo database through email.
- You will be automatically redirected to the Office 365 Microsoft Teams Meetings page.
Odoo Microsoft Teams Office 365 Virtual Meetings Integration Features
Multi Company Support
Works with Community and Enterprise Odoo Edition
Requires Office 365 Microsoft Teams Meetings subscription accounts
Backed by our 3 months bugs free support
Office 365 Microsoft Teams and Company Configuration
Navigate to Settings ---> Users & Companies --->Companies
Here are the Steps to get Client ID and Client Secret key from Microsoft Teams
- Go to the link: https://apps.dev.microsoft.com
- Under Converged applications click ‘Add an app’
- Fill in any name e.g. ‘My Odoo Server’
- Click ‘Add Platform’ and select ‘Web’
- Enter the redirect url e.g.: ‘http://localhost:8069/get_auth_code’
- Add the following permissions: "Calendars.Read Calendars.Read.Shared Calendars.ReadWrite Calendars.ReadWrite.Shared Mail.Read Mail.Send OnlineMeetings.Read OnlineMeetings.ReadWrite User.Read profile openid email"
- fetch the Application (Client) Id
Click on Certificates & secrets and then create New Client Secrets key
Microsoft Teams Meeting Details in Odoo after creation
Microsoft Teams Meetings link inside Odoo
Calendar View of Odoo Meetings
Receive the Microsoft Teams Meet join invitation link by email
Click on Microsoft Teams Meetings button to join the online Meeting
Redirection to Online Meeting in Microsoft Teams office 365
Meeting in Office 365 Microsoft Teams after creation
Help Support Covid Relief
Pragmatic has always been contributing itswarsa social causes by exercising its Corporate Social Responsibility. We are pledged to COVID relief and have been donating a major share of our profits to COVID Pandemic Relief. By purchasing our apps and services you are becoming a part of helping the needy in these critical times. If you want to help further please connect with us and we will help you find NGOs whom you can donate directly.
Contact / Support(Monday-Friday 10am to 7pm IST)
Pragmatic Techsoft Pvt. Ltd.Support
Pragmatic is a global open source enterprise software development, consulting and products company. Our philosophy is to use Open Source tools and technologies to provide cost effective and green solutions for our customers.
We are a dynamic and fast growing company committed towards creating value for our customers. Located in Pune, India the educational and IT hub of western India, we take pride in delivering rapid, customized open source enterprise applications following agile and lean software methods. Whether you are developing an application from scratch, working on an existing application or porting your application to a new platform or framework, we can meet your business needs.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.