Professional Pricelists Excel (XLSX,XLSM)by GRIMMETTE
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1504|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
This module provides the functionality for generating Pricelists in MS Excel format (XLSX, XLSM).
Generation is also possible on the basis of the Professionally Designed Template (MS Excel file).
From Professionally Designed Template MS Excel file
Printing Header Data:
- Company Name
- Price List Name
- Print Date
- Product Code
- Price QTY1 - QTY5
- On Hand
- HS Code
- Delivery Time
- Setting the template name pricelist file, with the ability to use wildcard characters Date and Time Formats
- Hierarchical view categories
- Ability to display the level of categories (grouped by category)
- The ability to display the AutoFilter
- Choice of 10 MS Excel color schemes for the display of categories
- Choice of output print columns
- The ability to use a customized MS Excel file as a template containing pre-defined (pre-formatted) fields
(Sheet, data, color scheme, font size, border, images, page layout, data formats, width, height, alignment,
rearrange columns, etc.)
Printing From Designed Template MS Excel file.
Prepare the pricelist template
Upload the pricelist template
Configure the print settings of the pricelist
Select menu Price List Excel
Select a Pricelist and Quantity
Print MS Excel file
The module works for both Community and Enterprise versions.
Other similar Odoo Apps
Generating Sale Order, Invoice, Purchase Order, etc. in MS Excel format (XLSX, XLSM).
Professional Reports Excel
Report Designer allows to Create and Print various Financial and Analytical Reports and Documents in MS Excel format (XLSX, XLSM).
Contact / Support
If you need any help or want more additional features,
you may contact us through e-mail at
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.