Printer ZPL IIby SUBTENO-IT https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , FLorent de Labarre https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , Apertoso NV https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/report-print-send
|Lines of code||2876|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 9.0|
Printer ZPL II
This module extends the Report to printer (base_report_to_printer) module to add a ZPL II label printing feature.
This module is meant to be used as a base for module development, and does not provide a GUI on its own. See below for more details.
Table of contents
Nothing special, just install the module.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Printing > Labels > ZPL II
- Create new labels
- Import ZPL2 code
- Use the Test Mode tab during the creation
It’s also possible to add a label printing wizard on any model by creating a new ir.actions.act_window record. For example, to add the printing wizard on the product.product model
<act_window id="action_wizard_purchase" name="Print Label" src_model="product.product" res_model="wizard.print.record.label" view_mode="form" target="new" key2="client_action_multi"/>
To print a label, you need to call use the label printing method from anywhere (other modules, server actions, etc.).
Example : Print the label of a product
self.env['printing.label.zpl2'].browse(label_id).print_label( self.env['printing.printer'].browse(printer_id), self.env['product.product'].browse(product_id))
You can also use the generic label printing wizard, if added on some models.
- [RELEASE] Port from V12.
- Selection lists do not support integers any longer
- Binary field now returns False when empty instead of none, change tests to reflect this
- work around an appels vs oranges warning
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/report-print-send project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.