Issues / Bugs Management for Project Tasksby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||940|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0|
Project Bugs and Issue Management in Odoo
Bugs and Issue Management in Odoo
Project Task Issue and Bug Management
This app allows your project team to create an issue for a task of a project. Allow your project team to manage issues and bugs of projects and tasks.
- Allow your project team to create an issue for a project task in the backend.
- After creating an issue assigned to the project user who can work on that issue.
- Allow your customers to view bugs / issues on the portal of your website.
- Allow your customers to report bugs / issues directly from the task view on the portal of my account of your website.
- Allow you to create and manager issues type configuration.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Project Menu - Odoo Standard
Issues Type Menu
Issues Type List View
Issues Type Form View
''Create Issue' Button on Task Form [Odoo Standard]
Create Issue Wizard
New Created Issue
Issues smart Button on Project Kanban View [Odoo Standard]
Issues smart Button on Project Form View [Odoo Standard]
'Create Issue' Button on Project Form View
This button work same as a task 'Create Issue' button.
Issues smart Button on Task Kanban View
All Issues Menu
All Issues List View
All Issues Form View
'Description' Page on Issue / Bug Form.
'Environment' Page on Issue Form.
'Issues' Menu on My Portal Account for Customers
'Issues' List View on My Portal Account
'Issues' Form View on My Portal Account Website
'Tasks' Menu on My Portal Account - Odoo Standard
'Create Issue' Button on Task Form View [Odoo Standard]
'Create Issue' Submit Form
Issue Create Message - Thank you Page
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.