Change Order for Project Managementby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Project (project)
|Lines of code||822|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Change Order for Project Management Odoo App
Change Order Management for Projects and Tasks
Project Change Order Request App
This app allows your project users to create and manage change orders for projects and tasks.
- Allow Project Users to create change order requests and confirm it.
- Approval Workflow : Draft -> Confirm -> Approve -> Customer Approve -> Done -> Create Quotation.
- Change orders can be approved by Project Managers.
- Allow you to print change orders in PDF and send to your customer for and store it on open chatter on request form.
- Allow you to create sales quotations (Odoo Standard) directly from the change order form as shown.
- Integrated with the Sales App as we are allowed to create sales quotes created from change order.
- Change order link smart button on Project, Tasks and Customer form as shown.
- For more details please see below screenshots and watch the video.
- Change Orders
- Change Orders
Change Orders Menu and List View
Change Orders Draft Form to Confirm by Project User
Change Orders Confirmed by Project User
Change Order to Approve by Project Manager
Change Order with Step Customer Approve by Project Manager
Change Order to Done by Project Manager
Create Quote from Change Order Directly based on Change Order Lines
Created Sale Order from Change Order
Related Analytic Account of Change Order
Change Order Smart Button on Project Form
Open Change Order from Smart Button of Project Form
Change Order Smart Button on Task Form
Open Change Order from Smart Button of Task Form
Change Order Smart Button on Customer Form
Open Change Order from Smart Button of Customer Form
Print Change Order Report PDF
Report of Change Order PDF Sample
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.