Operating Unit in Purchase Requisitionsby ForgeFlow S.L. https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||1216|
|Also available in version||v 9.0|
Operating Unit in Purchase Requisitions
This module introduces the following features:
- Security rules are defined to ensure that users can only see the Purchase Requisition of that Operating Units in which they are allowed access to.
- Ensures that Purchase Requisition and the Warehouse in picking type belongs to the same Operating Unit (OU) .
- When the user creates a Purchase Order (PO) from the purchase requisition the operating unit is passed to that PO.
- Sets default Picking type whoes Operating Unit (OU) in Warehouse matches to that of the User.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- ForgeFlow S.L. (https://www.forgeflow.com)
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/operating-unit project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.