Purchase For Quotation Numerationby ProThai https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||143|
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
Purchase For Quotation Numeration
Note: This module is similar to sale_quotation_number, but for purchase/rfq
- Purchase for Quotation:
- Purchase process in draft stage just informing prices and element of communication.
- Purchase Order:
- Purchase process confirmed, the customer already have a compromise with us in terms of pay an invoice and receive our product or service.
When you create a purchase quotation, it is numbered using the ‘purchase.rfq’ sequence. When you confirm a purchase quotation, its rfq number is saved in the ‘rfq_number’ field and the purchase order gets a new number, retrieving it from ‘purchase.order’ sequence.
With Odoo Base:
Purchase for Quotation 1 Number = PO001
Purchase for Quotation 2 Number = PO002
With Odoo + This Module:
Purchase for Quotation 1 Number = RFQ001
Purchase for Quotation 2 Number = RFQ002
Purchase for Quotation 1 Confirmed = Number for Purchase Order PO001 from Purchase for Quotation RFQ001
Purchase for Quotation 2 Confirmed = Number for Purchase Order PO002 from Purchase for Quotation RFQ002
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Purchases -> Configuration and uncheck ‘Use same enumeration for purchase rfq and purchase orders’.
- Go to Purchases -> Configuration and check ‘Auto attachment requests for quotation after confirm’.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.