Purchase Work Acceptance - Late Delivery Finesby Ecosoft https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||1270|
Purchase Work Acceptance - Late Delivery Fines
This module extends Purchase Work Acceptance by adding the ability to calculate late delivery fines to vendor.
This is an alpha version, the data model and design can change at any time without warning. Only for development or testing purpose, do not use in production. More details on development status
Table of contents
** Show Fines Tab on Work Acceptance **
- Go to Purchase > Configuration > Settings
- Check ‘Enable Late Delivery Fines on Work Acceptance’
- You can add the default rate after checked ‘Enable Late Delivery Fines on Work Acceptance’
- You can add the account after checked ‘Enable Late Delivery Fines on Work Acceptance’
Usual process of Purchasing with Work Acceptance
- Create a new Purchase Order > Work Acceptance
- Select Due Date on Work Acceptance
- It will compute late days and fines amount
- Accept the Work Acceptance
- Normally process
Create Fines from Work Acceptance
- Go to Purchase > Orders > Work Acceptance
- (List View) Select all you have to create fines invoice > Action > Create Fines Invoice
- (Form View) Select work acceptance > click button Create Fines Invoice
Create Fines from Invoice
- Go to Invoicing > Customers > Invoices > Create
- Select Late WA (wa is delivery late)
- It will auto generate lines
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.