The complete app for making easy queries in PostgreSQL
Explore your PostgreSQL database with query into an Odoo interface
You can use SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, INSERT, ALTER and DROP statements.
Remember useful queries
Get a description of what the query does.
Memorize your own example
Save repetitive query
You can store your own query to re-use it quickly.
Print your result
Print your table's result in a PDF format, landscape or portrait orientation.
History of your previous queries
You can retrieve the last queries you have typed.
This module is usefull to make postgreSQL's queries directly from an Odoo interface.
You can type queries involving SELECT statement and many clauses like WHERE, AND, etc ...
The result is correctly presented in a table form.
You can also make UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, INSERT, ALTER and DROP statements.
Go to "Apps" menu and type "query_deluxe" into the search box.
Odoo version 14
- This module is maintained by Yvan Dotet.
- Mail address of Yvan Dotet : Yvandotet@yahoo.fr
- website :
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Horizontal overflow visible fix
Thank you for your return.
I have tried to reproduce the problem but it seems it is a particular situation (perhaps you work on MacOS).
I have re-published the app in all version where this time I tried to fully overflow visible the table.
Also don't hesitate to click with your mouse on the table, such a way a horizontal scrollbar will be displayed, and show the rest of the table.
Resulting Table view doesn't fit into the screen
There's a bug in your app. When I am executing the query in your app the resulting table view doesn't fit in the screen as the table contains large number of columns and there's no option for horizontal scrolling to view the columns.
Re: Resulting Table view doesn't fit into the screen
Dear Mr Sedani,
Can you give me the name of the browse you use to work with this module ?
It's work well for chrome and firefox with windows and ubuntu.