Quickbooks Odoo Connectorby Techspawn Solutions Pvt Ltd http://www.techspawn.com
• Inventory (stock)
• Purchase (purchase)
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||27754|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 15.0 v 11.0|
ODOO QUICKBOOKS ONLINE CONNECTOR
By Techspawn Solutions Pvt Ltd
Integration completely automates your accounting process from sales order creation to invoicing. It allows users to view orders, products, customers, vendors, employees, payments, expenses, taxes, inventory levels, shipments and much more directly from Odoo. With Odoo quickbook integration, you get access to real-time data without having to manually enter information. All transactions are automatically synchronized across multiple channels.
Synchronization On Single Click
Import, Export and Synchronize between Odoo and QuickBooks.
Import Data From QuickBooks Online To Odoo
Import quickbooks product,chart of account, customer,vendor,saleorder,purchaseorder, payment,employee,department,bill,journals,invoice.
Export Data From Odoo To QuickBooks Online
Export quickbooks product,chart of account, customer,vendor,saleorder,purchaseorder, payment,employee,department,bill,journals,invoice.
Import of Data for selected Date slots
We can easily import data for a selected period of date slot
Automatic Linking Of Saleorder
Automatically syncing of saleorders to odoo
Get Status Of Synced Data
Status of the data syncing is available.
QuickBooks to Odoo - Import Operations
- Import Journal Entry
- Synchronization on Single Click
- Import Customers into Odoo
- Import Account Tax Code and Rate into Odoo
- Import Vendors into Odoo
- Import Payment Terms into Odoo
- Import Employee Department into Odoo
- Import Payment Methods into Odoo
- Import Sales Orders into Odoo
- Import Accounts into Odoo
- Import Purchase Orders into Odoo
- Import Invoices into Odoo
- Import Products into Odoo
- Import Data based on Custom Date
Odoo to QuickBooks - Export Operations
- Get Status of Synced Data
- Export Customers to QuickBooks Online
- Export Account Tax Code and Rate to QuickBooks Online
- Export Vendors to QuickBooks Online
- Export Payment Terms to QuickBooks Online
- Export Employees to QuickBooks Online
- Export Department to QuickBooks Online
- Export Payment Methods into QuickBooks Online
- Export Sale Orders to QuickBooks Online
- Export Accounts into QuickBooks Online
- Export Purchase Orders into QuickBooks Online
- Export Invoices into QuickBooks Online
- Export Product to QuickBooks Online
- Export Timesheets into QuickBooks Online
- Export Receipts into Odoo
- Export Sale Order and Invoice with discount
"Order importing [ import from Quickbook to odoo ] and exporting [export from to odoo to Quickbook] by a single click"
"Products importing [ import from Quickbook to odoo ] and exporting [export from to odoo to Quickbook] by a single click"
For Quickbooks Documentation Please refer the below link
NOTE- Techspawn will provide free support for all the products up to 3 Months only.
Does the app allow two-way Synchronization?
Yes. You can import and export both from Quickbooks Online to Odoo and vice versa. If you want only one-way syncronization, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further customization.
Can we customize the module?
Yes. We can customize the module according to your requirement. If you feel like you need some customization, please contact us at email@example.com. Our team will be happy to help you with the customization.
How can we configure this module in odoo?
We provide a very detailed documentation with the module, which will help you set up your Quickbooks Odoo Connector. If you face any issues, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your module support Odoo Community & Enterprise edition ?
Our module is compatible with both Odoo Community & Enterprise edition. Configuration is same for both edition.
Do we get installation support on purchase of this app?
Yes. We provide complete support for app installation and its post installation.
Do I receive upgrades if I purchase the app?
Yes. You do receive the updated version of the app you have purchased.
Does this module support on odoo.sh?
Yes. Our module is supported on odoo.sh
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Is the cost of this module a one time fee or is it a monthly cost?
Cost is one time fee
Automated app ?
Is this app automated ?
Is there an automatic link to import/export data instead of manually doing this?
Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you in advanced.
Re: Automated app ?
Yes, we have both options automatic and manual.