Quickbooks Odoo Connectorby Techspawn Solutions http://www.techspawn.com
• Inventory (stock)
• Purchase (purchase)
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||6796|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
QuickBooks Online Odoo Connector
QuickBooks Odoo Connector is a specially designed module which connect Odoo with QuickBooks Online.QuickBooks online(QBO) is largely used account management application in USA. QuickBooks Online Odoo Connector will help you to integrate odoo with QBO to manage your inventory from odoo side easily.
Module Provides Following Features:
- Import Customer into odoo.
- Import Account Tax Code and Rate into odoo.
- Import Vendor into odoo.
- Import Payment Term into odoo.
- Import Employee into odoo.
- Import Department into odoo.
- Import Payment Method into odoo.
- Import Product into odoo.
- Import Sales Order into odoo.
- Import Account into odoo.
- Import Purchase Order into odoo.
- Import Invoices into odoo.
- Export Customer to QuickBooks Online.
- Export Account Tax Code and Rate to QuickBooks Online.
- Export Vendor to QuickBooks Online.
- Export Payment Term to QuickBooks Online.
- Export Employee to QuickBooks Online.
- Export Department to QuickBooks Online.
- Export Payment Method into QuickBooks.
- Export Product to QuickBooks Online.
- Export Sale Order to QuickBooks Online.
- Export Account to QuickBooks Online.
- Export Purchase Order to QuickBooks Online.
- Export Invoices to QuickBooks Online.
- Export Receipts to QuickBooks Online.
- Export Timesheets to QuickBooks Online.
- Single Sync button on every form view to export data instantly.
Backend Setup And Configure
One Place For Import Export
Get Expert's help and assistance related to the new Odoo features and all ERP related solutions at one place.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.