Real Costing Methodby Rightechs Solutions http://rightechs.info
• Purchase (purchase)
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||384|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Is used to issue the delivery shipment with real incoming cost, specially that will help companies which are using LOT/Serial numbers feature to issue the cost according to the selected LOT/Serial number nosed on FIFO. also it will be good base for stock card app as it will update the cost of outgoing shipment cost based on additional landed cost which is added after selling the items
- The cost is correctly calculated from the selected LOT/Serial Number,
- Return items will be with real cost which is calculated when issue it.
- Updating outgoing (already out) stock move based on the additional landed cost that's added after selling it (useful for Stock card)
Create two Purchase orders for Product-1
First Purchase order with quantity 10 units and cost is 10 $.
Receipt order for Product-1 with lot number 0001 (Related to PO00008)
Second Purchase order with quantity 10 units and cost is 20 $.
Receipt order for Product-1 with lot number 0002 (Related to PO0009)
Create a sales order for Product-1.
Sales order with quantity 1 unit
System will recommend the first incoming lot number
Change the lot number and select the second one 0002
Delivered order for Product-1 with lot number 0002 (Related to SO020)
Check the cost of the lot number issued.
Check the journal entry that generate from delivery order (WH/OUT/00009), stock valuation has been reduced with 20 $, that is the cost of second lot number 0002.
Create invoice for this sales order (SO020)
In Anglo-Saxon Accounting the cost is reported when validate the invoice
- Check the cost in the journal entry
related to this invoice
- Cost is 20 $, the cost of second purchase order (second shipment lot number 0002)
You will get 60 Days free support incase any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
Please note that You're not allowed to distribute or sell this module after purchase! Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on email@example.com or raise a ticket on support.
OUR SOLUTIONSWebsite SAAS-HR SAAS-CRM
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.