Web QR Managerby Creu Blanca https://github.com/OCA/reporting-engine , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/reporting-engine
|Lines of code||47|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Web QR Manager
This module allows to print QR in better structure than the standard odoo.
The original image looks like the following
With the new generator, it looks like:
Table of contents
When creating new reports, you should use a path like the following:
<img t-att-src="'/report/qr/?value=%s&error_correction=%s' % ('HELLO WORLD!', 3)" style="width:100;height:100"/>
The error_correction parameter controls the error correction used for the QR Code. The following four constants are made available:
- error_correction = 1: About 7% or less errors can be corrected.
- error_correction = 0: About 15% or less errors can be corrected.
- error_correction = 3: About 25% or less errors can be corrected.
- error_correction = 2: About 30% or less errors can be corrected.
The box_size parameter controls how many pixels each “box” of the QR code is. The default is 3. The border parameter controls how many boxes thick the border should be (the default is 4, which is the minimum according to the specs).
The version parameter is an integer from 1 to 40 that controls the size of the QR Code (the smallest, version 1, is a 21x21 matrix). Set to None and use the fit parameter when making the code to determine this automatically.
fill_color and back_color can change the background and the painting color of the QR, when using the default image factory.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/reporting-engine project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.