Resource Rental Management
This module allows you to manage the rental of your products for your customers
- You can easily manage your rental orders by this app.
- You can also easily manage your rental orders with delay charges.
- Auto Notify the customer about order status.
Sample demonstration how the rental order works :
1. Rental orders overview :
- All orders with their customer names and status.
- Also with the order creation date & time.
2. To Do Today (All pick-ups) :
- This will show all the reserved orders, that's pickup date is today.
3. To Do Today (All returns) :
- This will show all the picked orders, that's return date is today.
4. All available rental products :
- All rental products with there price.
5. Rental product overview :
6. New Rental Product Creation :
- Enter the required details like name, rental pricing and delay charges for product.
7. Creating new Rental Order :
- Set the customer name.
- Add rental products in order lines and use the calender button in the order lines to set the rental date,time and quantity and save.
- Now confirm to reserve the product for the order.
8. Setting date & time :
9. After confirmation of the order :
- You can see the status as reserved.
- You can also see the date(from-to) in sale order line.
- Now the order is ready to pick.
10. Picking the reserved :
- Now validate the reserved quantity and pick the order.
11. After Picking :
- Here after picking the order you can see the updated status of the order.
- You can also see the updated picked-up quantity in the sale order line.
- Now the order is ready to return.
12. Returning the picked :
- Now before the return validate the returned quantity with picked quantity.
13. After return :
- Here after returning the order you can see the updated status of the order.
- You can also see the updated returned quantity in the sale order line.
- Now the order is ready to invoice.
14. Configuration :
- Here in the settings panel you can set when to notify the customer about the rental order status.
- You can also manage the default delay charges, how much and when to apply.
If You Need Any Help Please Contact
Email Id: email@example.com
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.