Sale Commission Geo Assign Product Domainby PyTech SRL https://github.com/OCA/commission , Ooops404 https://github.com/OCA/commission , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/commission
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||3000|
Sale Commission Geo Assign Product Domain
This is a bridge module between sale_commission_product_criteria_domain and sale_commission_geo_assign. It allows to address the following use case:
- Assign Agent 1 to customers with address in Spain, and restrict Agent 1’s applicable commission type lines to those related to group “Spain”;
- Assign Agent 1 to customers with address in Italy, and restrict Agent 1’s applicable commission type lines to those related to group “Italy”.
Table of contents
In agents with assigned commission type “Product criteria (with restrictions)” it’s now possible to set more than one geographic criteria for assignation. Each geo-assignation line must have at least one commission type line group set.
Use server action “Add agents with geo assign” on partners as per sale_commission_geo_assign behavior. Lines in table “Commission items group” will be populated with the commission item groups set in agent’s geo-assignation criteria.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/commission project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.