Sale Stock Picking Noteby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||73|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
Sale Stock Picking Note
This module extends sales order to include both a external (customer) and internal picking note that will be transferred to the picking.
Table of contents
- Place a new sale order with stockable products.
- Go to Other information tab.
- Set the Picking Internal Note and Picking Customer Comments you want to.
- Confirm the Sale Order and go to the created picking.
- On the “Comments” tab, you will see both the internal note and customer comments.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Tecnativa <https://www.tecnativa.com>
- Carlos Dauden
- David Vidal
- João Marques
- Víctor Martínez
- Sudhir Arya <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.