Sales Commission to Internal Users and External Partnersby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://wwww.probuse.com
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||2212|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
Sales Commission by Sales Order/Invoice/Payment to Users and External Partners
Sales Commission Odoo Apps
Sales Commission for Internal Users and External Sales Agents
Commission Based on Sales Order Confirm / Invoice Validate / Customer Payment
This module provides features to manage Sales Commission by Sales order / Customer Invoice Validate / Customer Payment Validate to Internal Users and External Partners / Sales External Agents.
- This module will allow your company to set up internal users and external partners job positions who are going to receive commission on Customer form and allow them to set up percentages on Sales team / Product / Product Category.
- This module provides features to manage sales commision with different options. You can configure after installing a module on your database what option/policy your company is following to give sales commissions to your sales persons and other external partners related to that sales. For example you can set up commissions to Sales man, Sales manager, Sales agent, Branch manager, External Agents etc.
- Module will allow you to select and configure When to Pay and Calculation based on . Here you can define a policy which will be used to give commission to your sales team and other external partners related to that sales.
- For every Calculation based on we are allowing you to set: Percentage based on users job position.System will work only with SINGLE option at time ie for example you can set When to Pay = Invoice confirm and calculation based on = Product category so system will set workflow based on that and create sales commissions.
- Please note that When to Pay = Customer payment is only supported with Calculation based on Sales Team. - Other options (Product and Product Category) are NOT supported in matrix for Customer payment.
- For down payment % and fixed amount, you have to configure the percentage on down payment products and this way the module will allow down payments invoices to process with sales commission.
- Main advantage of using this app is that it allows you to edit percentages at time of processing sales. For example initially you can set up your percentage of sales team/ product / category but when you create Sales order/ Invoice you can modify that percentage. This modification allows for percentage with Sales team policy as well as on product and product category where you can open/edit Sales order line / Invoice line and edit percentage.
- For more details please check below screenshot and watch the video.
- Commission Worksheets
- Sales Commissions Lines
- Commission Worksheets
- Sales Commissions Lines
Workflow will be:
Sales Confirmation -> Create Sales commission worksheet (if not created for current month) -> Add Sales commission lines on worksheet -> For every sales of current month, system will append sales commission lines on worksheet. -> End of month Accountant can review worksheet and create commision invoice to pay/release commision to sales persons and external partners/agents.
Invoice Validate -> Create Sales commission worksheet (if not created for current month) -> Add Sales commission lines on worksheet -> For every invoice validation of current month, system will append sales commission lines on worksheet. -> End of month Accountant can review worksheet and create commision invoice to pay/release commision to sales person and external partners/agents.
Customer Payment -> Create Sales commission worksheet (if not created for current month) -> Add Sales commission lines on worksheet -> For every payment from customer of current month, system will append sales commission lines on worksheet. -> End of month Accountant can review worksheet and create commision invoice to pay/release commision to sales person and external partners/agents.
Commission to sales users, other users and external partners/agents always will be in company currency. Multi currency is supported for this module so sales order/ invoice / payment can be in different currency but the system will take care of it and create commission lines in company currency. So you do not have to worry about it..
Sales Commission product is created using data and you still can change commission product on commission worksheet to create commission invoice..
Commission amount will be based on Net Revenue Model where it considers amounts without taxes. (This app does not support Gross Margin Model).
We have also published similar app https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/sales_commission_calculation/ which support fixed two users 1. Sales Person and 2. Sales Manager to get commission. If your business process matches it then you can go with that. You can also look at https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/sales_commission_multi_level/that allow only internal users commission. You can look here https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/commission_external_user_extend/ for option of customer payment with product and category - and you can purchase it. For commission portal you https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/sales_commission_external_agent_portal/ can see
Initial Settings for Sales Commissions Process
Sales Commission Levels
You can setup and create all commission levels which are going to receive commission on your company Sales activities.
Customer Form - Set Commission Leves
So you have to setup Sales Commission Level on that Commission Level for every customers and this will be used while creating commission record. For example when you do sales for Jackspon then selected levels of user will be receving commissions based on % configured on Sales team/ Product / Product Category.
Calcalulation based on = Product Category
If you have select Calcalulation based on product category then you have to specify percentages by each levels and that will be used to give commission to users and external partners.
Calcalulation based on = Product
If you have select Calcalulation based on product then you have to specify percentages by each levels and that will be used to give commission to users and external partners.
Calcalulation based on = Sales Team
If you have select Calcalulation based on sales team then you have to specify percentages by each levels and that will be used to give commission to users and external partners.
When to Pay = Sales Confirmation
When to Pay = Sales Confirmation then order confirmation of your sales order will create sales commission for selected users and external partners.
Sales Commissions Users Setting (For When to Pay = Sales Confirmation)
When you select customer on Quote/Order then Levels configured on that customer will automatically pop up on this screen so you only have to enter internal user or external partners value in this tab.
Sales Commissions Level % Setting (For When to Pay = Sales Confirmation AND Calcalulation based on = Sales Team)
Sales Commission Lines with Sales Confirmation Option
When to Pay = Sales Confirmation with Calc Based on = Product
When to Pay = Invoice Validate
Sales Commissions user Setting (For When to Pay = Invoice Validate)
When to Pay = Invoice Validate then validation of invoice will create sales commission for selected users and external partners.
Sales Commissions Level Setting(For When to Pay = Invoice Validate AND Calcalulation based on = Sales Team)
Sales Commission Lines with Invoice Validate Option
When to Pay = Customer Payment
Sales Commission Lines with Customer Payment Option
Sales Commission Worksheet
System will create sales commission worksheet for every sales users/ External partners and levels for every month automatically and insert all sales commision lines shown above inside that and using this Sales Commission Worksheet account team can pay sales commission.
Using create invoice button account department can release payment and create commision invoice.
Create Vendor Bills
Sales Commission Worksheet Paid
PDF Report for Sales Commission Worksheet by Sales Person/Manager and External Partners
App Support Below Cases
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.