Sales Commissions Based on Target with Amount Ranges by Sales/Invoice/Paymentby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||1551|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
Sales Commissions with Amount Ranges by Sales/Invoice/Payment
Fixed Amount / Percentage
This module provide feature to manage Sales Commissions with Amount Ranges by Sales/Invoice/Payment.
This module allow company to manage sales commission with different options. You can configure after installing module what option/policy your company is following to give commissions to your sales users.
We are allowing you to select When to Pay and Calculation based on . Here you can define policy which will be used to give commission to your sales team.
- For every Calculation based on we are allowing you to select Commission Amount Type:
- Sales Manager Commission Based on: % (By Percentage) or Fixed Amount
- Sales Person Commission Based on: % (By Percentage) or Fixed Amount
And it will also allow you to have sales total ranges and give percentage or fixed amount based on that ranges. For example $1 to $5000 Sales will have Sales Manager Commission = 10% or Fixed Amount $1000 and Sales Person Commission = 15% or Fixed Amount $2000 and $5001 to $20000 Sales will have Sales Manager Commission = 15% or Fixed Amount $2500 and Sales Person Commission = 25% or or Fixed Amount $3000 and so on..
Note: If you have configuration by ranges then it will be consider as first preference but if you do not have configuration in by ranges then it will take field of Sales Manager Commission % and 2. Sales Person Commission %. So system is very flexible which allow you to setup your own flow.
If you keep Sales Manager Commission 0% then system will not create sales commission lines and sales commission worksheet. System will work only with single option at time ie for example you can select When to Pay = Invoice confirm and calculation based on = Product category so system will run on that and create commission.
Please note that When to Pay = Customer payment is only supported with Calculation based on Sales Team. - Other options are supported in matrix.
- Workflow will be:
- Option1 :
- Sales Confirmation -> Create Sales commission worksheet (if not created for current month) -> Add Sales commission lines on worksheet -> For every sales of current month, system will append sales commission lines on worksheet. -> End of month Accouant may review worksheet and create commision invoice to pay/release commision to sales person.
- Option2 :
- Invoice Validate -> Create Sales commission worksheet (if not created for current month) -> Add Sales commission lines on worksheet -> For every invoice validation of current month, system will append sales commission lines on worksheet. -> End of month Accouant may review worksheet and create commision invoice to pay/release commision to sales person.
- Option3 :
- Customer Payment -> Create Sales commission worksheet (if not created for current month) -> Add Sales commission lines on worksheet -> For every payment from customer of current month, system will append sales commission lines on worksheet. -> End of month Accouant may review worksheet and create commision invoice to pay/release commision to sales person.
- Option1 :
Commission to sales person always will be in company currency. Multi currency is supported for this module so sales order/ invoice / payment can be in different currency but system will take care for it and create commission lines in company currency.
Sales Commission product is created using data and you still can change commission product on commission worksheet to create commission invoice.
Commission amount will be based on Net Revenue Model where it consider amounts without taxes. (This module does not support Gross Margin Model)
- Commission Worksheets
- Sales Commissions Lines
- Commission Worksheets
- Sales Commissions Lines
Configuration for Sales Commission
Calculation based on = Product Category For Commission Amount Type ==>Fixed Amount
Calculation based on = Product Category For Commission Amount Type ==>By Percentage
Calculation based on = Product For Commission Amount Type ==>Fixed Amount
Calculation based on = Product For Commission Amount Type ==>By Percentage
Calculation based on = Sales Team For Commission Amount Type ==>Fixed Amount
Calculation based on = Sales Team For Commission Amount Type ==>By Percentage
When to Pay = Sales Confirmation
Sales Commission Lines with Sales Confirmation Option
One line for sales person and second line for sales team manager.
When to Pay = Invoice Validate
Sales Commission Lines with Invoice Validate Option
When to Pay = Customer Payment
Sales Commission Lines with Customer Payment Option
Sales Commission Worksheet
System will create sales commission worksheet for every sales person for every month automatically and insert all sales commision lines inside that and using this sales commision sheet account team can pay sales commision.
Using create invoice button account department can release payment and create commision invoice.
PDF Report for Sales Commission Worksheet by Sales Person/Manager
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.