• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||51|
This module allows you to apply percentage wise margin for quotations and sales orders. This module adds a percentage margin from the products cost price. When you have a lot of items / products in your quote it will be difficult to adjust the price for each item, so this module will help you to apply a margin percentage to all the items in the quotation. The module also provide you the ability to modify the margin line item wise. So you can apply a common margin to all the items and later can change per line item as well. This module will be really helpful for your sales people when creating quotations as they can try different margin options before finalizing and sending the quote to customers.
- Applying Global Margin
- Allows you to apply margin percentage globally on the quotation and sales orders. Define the margin percentage and in a click on Update Margin, the percentage margin from the product cost price will applied to all the items in the quotation/sales order.
- Applying Margin on the Item line
- The module also provide you the ability to modify the margin as per the line item wise.
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Do you need any help?
Contact this module maintainer for any question, need support or request for the new feature
(Dubai)+971 43232397 -(India)+91 7902242233
Email : email@example.com
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.