Sales documents permissions by channels (teams)by Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
|Lines of code||123|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 8.0|
Sales documents permissions by channels (teams)
This module adds a new “Sale” group called “User: Team documents”, that includes the proper permissions for showing only the information related to that user sale team (having assigned that team/channel or no team at all, independently from the assigned salesman):
- Quotations/Sales Orders (implemented in sales_team_security_sale)
- Leads/Opportunities (implemented in sales_team_security_crm)
It also handles the propagation of the sales team from commercial partners to the contacts, which standard doesn’t do.
And finally, there are rules for partners to be restricted to the own ones for the group “User: Own Documents Only” for being coherent with the permission scheme. Someone with this permission will see:
- Contacts without salesman nor team assigned.
- Contacts without salesman assigned, but the same team.
- Contacts with them as salesman, independently from the team.
- Contacts with them as follower.
Table of contents
At installation time, this module sets in all the contacts that have the sales team empty the sales team of the parent. If you have a lot of contacts, this operation can take a while.
- Go to Configuration > Users & Companies > Users.
- Open or create a user.
- On the section “Sale”, select “User: Team documents”.
- This module modifies sales security groups hierarchy, so any other module doing something similar might conflict with this one.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Ramón Bajona
- Iván Todorovich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.