Sales Terms Conditions by Productby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||133|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0|
Terms and Conditions by Product on Sales Order
Product Wise Sales Terms and Conditions Odoo App
This app allows sales terms & conditions configuration on product form view and terms and conditions will appear on sales order form view and quotation/order pdf report as shown.
- Allow you to write a sales terms & conditions tab on product form.
- Once you select a product on the sales order line then the system will show it on sales order form.
- Sale order form will show multiple product terms & conditions by combining all together as shown.
- System also passes terms and conditions from sales order to customer invoice while creating customer invoice from sales order.
- Your customer can also view the terms & condition on portal sale order and invoice as shown.
- For more details please check the video and check below screenshots.
Product Variants Form View (Odoo Standard) with Sales Terms & Conditions Tab
Sale Order Form View (Odoo Standard) with Sales Terms & Conditions Tab
Quotation / Order Report Menu (Odoo Standard)
Quotation / Order Report With Sales Terms & Conditions
Create invoices Wizard (Odoo Standard)
Invoice Form View (Odoo Standard) with Sales Terms & Conditions Tab
Invoices Report Menu (Odoo Standard)
Invoices Report With Sales Terms & Conditions
Website Sale Order on My Account With Sales Terms & Conditions
Website Invoices & Bills on My Account With Sales Terms & Conditions
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.