Sales Agent Shop Orderby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||396|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Create Sales Order by Sales Agent on Shop Website
Ecommerce Shop Shop Agent Create Sales Order for Customer
Shop Agent / Sales Agent Shop Ecommerce
Customer Select on Shop Website by Agent
This module allows sales agents / resellers / external agents to create sales orders on a website shop as shown in below screenshots.
Sales agents can place orders in the shop on behalf of their customers. To allow sales agents place orders on behalf of their customers, you have to assign a sales agent / shop agent to a customer.
- Allow your sales agent / shop agents / resellers to create sales orders by selecting a customer on shop ecommerce.
- Your agent can select customers and do shopping on behalf of the customer.
- Let your sales agent order and manage their customers. Allows your sales agents to make purchases on behalf of their customers.
- Using an app agent or sales person can make shopping from your website shop by selecting a customer and in the backend sales order will be created for that selected customer as well as customer invoice will be created for that selected customer only. [Note: We are using Odoo Standard Shop Flow so based on your configuration of the ecommerce shop Odoo will work].
- Configuration to make agents is available in the backend on Agents menu with checkbox option. Note that Agents you are creating are res.partner / contact only. So the shop agent / resellers / sales agent belongs to the res.partner model only thus they are your contact.
- Assign a Customer to a Sales Agent.
- On customer form you also have to configure whether that customer will appear to all agents or only for some agents.
- For more details please watch Video and see below screenshots.
System Created Menus:
- Sales User/Manager ===> Mitchell John
- Agent ===> James Sanchez
- Customer ===> Edwin Hansen
Agent Shop Menu on Website (Login with Agent James in Example)
Agent can Select Customer from Dropdown
Selected Customer Dropdown Menu on Website Agent Shop Page
Product Form View on Shop [Odoo Standard] with Showing Selected Customer Name to Agent
Cart Page View on Shop [Odoo Standard] with Showing Selected Customer Name to Agent
Payment Page View on Shop [Odoo Standard] with Showing Selected Customer Name to Agent
Created Sale Order Confirmation [Odoo Standard]
Sale Order Menu [Odoo Standard] Portal - Login with Customer Edwin in Examples
Sale Order Form [Odoo Standard] Portal - Login with Customer Edwin in Example
Invoice Menu [Odoo Standard] Portal - Login with Customer Edwin in Example
Invoice Form [Odoo Standard] Portal - Login with Customer Edwin in Example
Backend Created Sale Order (Odoo Standard)
Backend Created Sale Order Showing Agent
Print Sales Order PDF Report Odoo Standard
Backend Created Invoice from Sales Order (Odoo Standard)
Backend Created Invoice from Sales Order (Odoo Standard) Showing Agent
Print PDF Report Odoo Standard Invoice Report with Agent
Agents Menu and Kanban View
Agent Form View Configuration
Customer Form View Odoo Standard Configuration
Customer Form View Odoo Standard Configuration
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.