Stock picking filter lotby Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow
|Lines of code||61|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 10.0|
Stock picking filter lot
This module extends the functionality of stock: in a picking out or a scrap the user can only select the lots available in the origin location.
Table of contents
To use this module:
- Go to an open picking or a scrap with products that are tracked by lots.
- When you enter detailed operations you will notice that the lots available to select are filtered by the origin of the operation.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Simone Rubino <email@example.com> (www.agilebg.com)
- Lois Rilo <firstname.lastname@example.org> (www.forgeflow.com)
- Alan Ramos <email@example.com> (www.jarsa.com.mx)
- Tharathip Chaweewongphan <firstname.lastname@example.org> (www.ecosoft.co.th)
- Jesus Alcala <email@example.com> (www.jarsa.com.mx)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.