Subcontractingby VperfectCS http://www.vperfectcs.com
• Purchase (purchase)
• Sales (sale_management)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||354|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 15.0|
This module helps generating PO for subcontracting services, raw material delivery order to supplier and receipt automatically from manufacturing order for subcontracting component product from its BOM and updates PO, receipt and delivery by updating quantity on the MO.
Features @MRP Subcontracting
- Configure subcontracting on the BOM of component product of the finished product.
- Upon creating MO of the finished product, the POs, deliveries and receipts associated with any component products are created on the MO.
- On cancelling the MO, all the subcontracting orders will get cancelled automatically.
- On Subcontracting POs, related MO is linked in the form view as well as kanban view.
- Multi Company Support.
- Updates PO, receipt and delivery by updating quantity on MO.
Finished Product BOM
Component Product BOM
Subcontracting On Component BOM
Subcontract Purchase Order
Raw Material Delivery To Supplier
Receipt Of Component Product From Supplier
Cancellation Of MO Leds To Cancellation Of All Associated Subcontract Orders
Veracious solutions to grow your business.
Website | Blog | Contact us | Request New Feature
OpenERP, Open Source Management Solution Copyright (C) 2016-TODAY VERACIOUS PERFECT CS PRIVATE LIMITED (<http://http://www.vperfectcs.com>). This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.