LDAP Populateby Therp BV https://github.com/OCA/server-auth , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-auth
|Lines of code||203|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 10.0 v 7.0 v 9.0 v 12.0|
This module extends the functionality of auth_ldap by adding functionality so that users can be populated from a LDAP server.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘General Settings’
- In the LDAP category click on or add a LDAP configuration
- In the pop-up enter all the LDAP settings
- Click the populate button
- A new pop-up will notify you of how many users are added
- Improve test coverage and port its LDAP Patch method to a module where they can be imported and reutilized on other tests.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Therp BV <https://therp.nl>
- Alexandre Díaz
- João Marques
- Carlos Roca
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-auth project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.