WEDOO | Pinterest Tag Integrationby WEDOO © https://www.wedoo.tech
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||237|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Manage Pinterest Tags
Register odoo website actions in pinterest tags.
- Register all Webpages Visit event.
- Register user Signup event.
Register user Add to Cart action in odoo shop webpage.
- Value: Order total value. (ex: 2500.00)
- Order Quantity:Set order total product quantity.(ex: 3)
- Currency: Order currency for payment. (ex: USD)
- Order ID: Order identifier. (ex S00042)
- Order Product List: (For each product)
- Product Name: Order product name.(ex: Green Picture)
- Product Category: Order product category.(ex: Decorations)
- Product ID: Order odoo product identifier.(ex: 35)
- Product Price: Order product price.(ex: 49.99)
- Product Quantity: Order same product quantity.(ex: 2)
Set user Checkout action in odoo shop webpage.
Register the same Event Data like Add to Cart
To start to use this module, you have to configure the webpage configuration setting.
- Select your Website if you manage more than one.
- Scroll down to Features section.
- Check Use Pinterest Tag options and type your website Pinterest Tag ID
Enjoy the Pinterest Tag Integration Module!
We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone's life through disruptive products. We build great products to solve your business problems. Our products are designed for small to medium size companies willing to optimize their performance.
Help and Support
Please feel free to contact us if you need technical or functional support, also you can find more of our excellent apps in the Odoo store.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.