Improve Mobile Web Interface
Create mobile web backend interface for more user friendly and better user experience
Green System Co.,Ltd
We bring the new mobile UI version for odoo 14 community that can help to make you manage your business on the smartphone easily. The UI have improved with many important feature about menu, views, action buttons, record's status, text font/size,... All that make you have a good UI/UX for Odoo
THE NEW INTERFACE
- Main Menu: Smooth sliding in/out menu, showing company logo and icon menu
- Sub-menu: Displayed as tabs under the header
- Views: Display properly on mobile, adjust font and font size more suitable
- Main Buttons (Create, Edit, Discard, some buttons of views): Show as floating button on bottom-right corner
- Date/Datetime Fields: Make larger for easier to select date/datetime on mobile, and display more beauty
- Form Action Buttons: Can swipe to show all buttons if there are so many buttons on form.
- Search: Search button change to floating button at bottom-right corner, can expand to type the text. Create a screen for Search panel to filter, group, add custom search.
- Others: Some bad display on Mobile are resolved also, like too small buttons, too small space to display info, user profile button, settings form, searching on apps, etc...
- You have 7 days to get free online support to resolve issues related to implementation, installation, manual.
- Free lifetime fixing for error caused by this module in case of only installing this module on the code base (That is, we do not fix bugs, issues related to incompatibility with 3rd party software)
← Swipe left/right to show all →
Submenu on top
Buttons on Views - Create/Search
Buttons on Views - Save/Discard
Form View - Action Buttons & Status
Switch View Buttons
GreenSystem Software Co.,Ltd
Email: GreenSystem Software
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.