Website Contact-Us Page - Attachment/Documentsby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://wwww.probuse.com
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||16|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Website Contact us Page with Attachment/Documents
Attachment with Contact us Page of Odoo Website
Allow your customers / guest / visitor of your website to attach documents on your contact us page of Odoo.
This app allows your customers / visitors to add attachments / Documents on Websites on Contact-Us Page.
- Customers can send attachments from Odoo contact us page.
- Visitors can send attachments from Odoo contact us page.
- Please note that contact us page is from Odoo standard out of box page and our app only add attachments feature on odoo contact us page.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Contact-Us Menu on Website Page
Attachment Field on Contact-Us Pag
Attached your document this field.
Thank You Message
My Pipeline Menu on CRM Lead
View Your Attachment
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.