Facebook Pixel in odoo, Facebook Pixel integration in odooby Axis Technolabs http://www.axistechnolabs.com
|Lines of code||81|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Facebook Pixel Integration in odoo | Facebook Pixel for odoo website
WATCH VIDEO DEMO
Key Features of Facebook Pixel in odoo:
- Easily configure Facebook Pixel in odoo website
- Using this option Facebook Pixel can be added to any odoo website
- Track & check analytics in Facebook analytics
- Deploy Facebook tracks events
- Implemented Enhanced Ecommerce features like Add to cart, Purchase
- An easy way to enable or disable Facebook Pixel
- Just need Tracking ID and copy paste in odoo website backend, facebook pixel is start
- Complete Registration, Initiate Checkout, Purchase, Search, and View Content events - track in odoo
Click on Pixel and copy - then add to odoo configuration backend
Go to Website > Configuration > Settings > Website > Facebook Pixel
The Facebook Pixel will be activated on all pages of the website.
For Technical Help and Support
At Axistechnolabs we offer end to end solution for Odoo services. Which includes analysis & consultation on the workflows and integration part.
Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.