Answer the FAQs, and help your Website Users
By using this application you can answer those questions, that you think these can be the most probably asked questions by your website users or visitors. This will increase the better experience of your website users and visitors.
- List view of all available FAQs for different website
- Provide all the required fields to create a FAQ
- Click the "Publish" button to make the FAQ visible on the specified website
- Click the "Unpublish" button to hide the FAQ from the website
- Create new categories
- Create new tags
- Select the website on which you want show FAQ menu.
- Then enable the "Show FAQ Menu" check box to make it visible on selected website
- Select the specific category of FAQs to filter out
- Click on the card tags to expand and view the questions
- Use the search box to search the question
- If the user is satisfied with the answer, he can press 'YES' otherwise 'NO'
- The feedback will help you to improve the FAQs
- Enter the tag or keyword in the search box, it will auto suggest the keyword related FAQs
- Click on the FAQ to view the answer
If You Need Any Help Please Contact
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.