Website Sale Hide Priceby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||65|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Website Sale Hide Price
This module allows to have hidden product prices on the website store.
- Go to Customers and choose one.
- Go to Sales and Purchases tab.
- In Sales group set Show prices on website on or off so this customer can see them or not. The default value is True, so every partner website user can see the prices.
- If you wanted to have the prices hidden by default when no user is logged in you should go to Public User's partner and set Show prices on website off.
Known issues / Roadmap
- This feature doesn't support multi website. The default behavior is to hide the prices along every website. It could be modified the boolean field on the partner to a many2many relation between res_partner and website_website, so that this price-hiding feature might be made website-dependant.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.