SendCloud eCommerceby Onestein
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||5234|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
This module is part of the SendCloud official connector for Odoo.
At the moment, the SendCloud official connector for Odoo consists of two modules: delivery_sendcloud_official and website_sendcloud_official.
- delivery_sendcloud_official. This module works for the backend.
- website_sendcloud_official. This module is for the frontend (webshop) and it depends on delivery_sendcloud_official.
Full documentation for developers is in https://docs.sendcloud.sc/.
Table of contents
- In short this is how the module works:
- the customer selects some products in the online shop. The products are added in the shopping Cart
- then the customer opens his shopping Cart and clicks on Process Checkout
- the customer chooses one of the delivery method that SendCloud provides
- the configuration in the SendCloud panel has the Service Point flag to True (in the SendCloud integration config)
- the Shipping Method selected in the picking is provided by Sendcloud
- the Shipping Method has field sendcloud_service_point_input == “required”
- all the criteria (from country, to country, weight) match with the current order
- the Shipping Method is set to “Published” in the website
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.