Meeting Minutes - Agenda, Actions, Printing MOMby XFanis https://xfanis.dev/odoo.html
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code
|17.0 14.0 16.0 15.0
Manage meeting, add agenda items, add action items, conclusion and print report
- User can specify absent members of event
- User can add agenda items and mark them as discussed step by step during the meeting
- User can add action / decision items, specify responsible user, deadline and assign to user(s)
- Only responsible user or note taker can manage agenda and action items
- There is new field for closing / conclusion notes in the meeting form
- You can print meeting minutes as PDF file with all agenda and action items
- Responsible users can send meeting minutes as PDF file via email to all attendees
After installing the module the new tab to manage meeting minutes appears:
User can print meeting minutes report as PDF file
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.