Easy Payroll System
Simple, Customizable and Flexible Payroll Processing
This module helps to create, compute, approve employee payslips using flexible salary structures and workflows.
- Easy and clear employee salary computation process
- Multi-company and Multi-currency features of the Odoo System are supported
- HR Payroll manager can configure unlimited salary structures and approval workflows
- Payroll workflow can contain multiple approval stages or can be finished without approval
- Each workflow stage can have multiple responsible users and the HR payroll module manager can allow editing pay-slip during approval.
- Using formulas you can automate the process of computation salary slip lines. Also fixed and manual methods are available.
- Computation formula is provided as python code. In most cases, the usual mathematical functions are enough, but you can use the full power of the python syntax.
- After completing workflow responsible person can release PDF version of salary slip to employees. After releasing each user is received email notification with attached payslip report.
The payroll system manager can create multiple types to categorize contracts. Also, it can be used in computation formula to create specific salary rules and conditions.
Employee Salary Components:
The components that help you to build the Salary Structure are called as Salary Components. There are two different type of components: earnings (allowances) and deductions. Some common components are added by default. You can change them, delete or create another for your company.
Employee Salary Structures:
Salary Structure is the details of the salary being offered to employees.
You can create multiple structures related to job position, department, location or other specific parameter of job.
Salary Structure contains available inputs to compute salary components, earning and deductions.
This is very powerful tool to automate payroll calculation and reduce manual work.
Each pay-slip or batch of payslips (payroll entry) goes through approval workflow. You can define multiple approval stages or work without approval. It is up to you. But each workflow should contain default steps like: Draft -> Done | Cancelled | Rejected
To start to calculate payroll you need to add contract for each employee.
The contract form looks like in the screenshot below.
Payroll module officer can select user, set salary details, select already created structure.
If salary structure contains some fixed components you can set fixed amount in the Fixed Earning or Fixed Deduction blocks.
Each contract detail can be used in computation formula using keyword "contract". For example: result = contract.wage or result = contract.hourly_rate * WORKED_HOURS and so on.
Please note that you can use only running contracts to generate salary slips.
Also you can change contract state as expired or pending.
Each employee payslip is generated using predefined salary structure.
You can amend input parameters and manual payslip lines or notes.
Fixed parameters are got from employee contract.
Computable parameters are calculated by formula using other values.
If you want to correct computed or fixed value you can change line method as "manual" to edit amount.
After confirming/approval you can release payslip to employee using special button. After click the payslip is marked as released and user is received PDF version of payslip with all details.
Also HR Officer (or other payroll system user) can print payslip and send directly to employee.
Payslip Batches (Payroll Entries):
Payroll Entry helps to generate and process multiple payslips with similar parameters (company, contract type, period) and run through one workflow. It saves your time because you can confirm/approve batch of payslips one time instead of processing each single record.
Also here you can see differences between current and previous payslips of employees:
Quick Video Demo:
HR Module Integration
Please note that this module is independent and does not require HR module. If you use HR module and want to integrate XF Payroll module, please use this free-submodule to do it:
Please note that to send email notifications to approvers an outgoing email server should be configured.
If your Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) supports SRS (Sender Rewriting Scheme), your users can send and receive notification. However, that is more complex and requires more technical knowledge.
Instead, you can install additional module to Replace "Email From" and "Reply To" parameters of outgoing emails.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.